Velare Wheels

big176

VIP Member
hi anyone using velare wheels looking at a set for my t6 t32 believed to be load rated to 875kg any thoughts or advice would be good thanks in advance

I got my T32 from Leighton Vans. They are big Velare dealers and offer a choice of different Velare wheels on their custom builds. So it could be a good place for you to see these wheels on a van if you're in 'choosing' mode. You don't have to have bought your van from them to buy their customisation packages either:

We can also supply Velare. Have a look at Veemann wheels as another option. Lots of cool wheels there, available staggered and most suited to T32.
And we can supply them too :)

We have 1 t30 and 1 t32 turned up today. Which are you after.

Apparently full supply back soon. Been a nightmare

Hi oil Im losing my voice so this is why I’m contacting you this way I forgotten how much you said for the vlr08 and how much are the tyres each also what was the price for the towbar fitted and does this included a 13 pin specific kit and coding with the bumper inserts.was it around 1900 for the b14s and roll bars with wheel alignment if you can give me the prices including vat please cheers Neil or text me the prices if you want thanks

Hello,

Super long shot here, have managed to scuff one of my alloys and want to get it smart repaired.

Does anyone know the paint code for a Velare Satin Bronze alloy?

Have contacted Velare Wheels but they never get back to me!

Thanks

No problem. I know. I’m sure someone will advise you but you would have thought velare woodpnahev got a back to you on this or even offered a touch up kit to purchase?

Hi Alex, Its Kev from Velare, I have just replied now to your email. I will do everything we can to help sort a code out.
Many thanks

Kev,
Is it possible to buy the centre caps?
The salt must have got to my satin bronze ones and the paint has peeled off.
Cheers,
Louis

Back