Velare VLR16 20" advice

djgriff

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi I am looking to get these wheels which i think are awesome looking, however i am not sure they will fit my van or causing any issues at all and wondering if someone might be able to provide some advice.
It states the wheels are staggered

Specification:
Size: 20 Inch
Width: 8.5J & 10J Staggered
Offset (ET): 35 & 38
PCD: 5x120
Centre Bore: 72.6mm
Max Load (per wheel): 900KG

Velare VLR16 20 Black Polished Load Rated Alloy Wheels T5 T6 - Vanstyle
Are the offsets ok and the widths?

I have a t6 2017 transporter 150 highline

Many thanks

Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
from what I have seen in this forum, there are plenty of members running wheels in those dimensions.
Vanstyle will no doubt not be selling wheels that do not fit.

Hi I am looking to get these wheels which i think are awesome looking, however i am not sure they will fit my van or causing any issues at all and wondering if someone might be able to provide some advice.
It states the wheels are staggered

Specification:
Size: 20 Inch
Width: 8.5J & 10J Staggered
Offset (ET): 35 & 38
PCD: 5x120
Centre Bore: 72.6mm
Max Load (per wheel): 900KG

Are the offsets ok and the widths?

I have a t6 2017 transporter 150 highline

Many thanks

Daniel
Hi Daniel.

They will fit the vast majority of T6s just fine.

The 38mm offset on the 10” wide rear might only be a problem on really low vans, or a Caravelle or similar which has a thicker door card which can rub when you open the sliding door.

For those vans Velare also do a 45mm offset on a 10” wheel.

You can of course also run the 8.5” wide wheel all round if you chose to.

I’m a Velare dealer, so I can offer you further advice and a competitive quote if you would like, just let me know and I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chris.

Hi Daniel.

The 38mm offset on the 10” wide rear might only be a problem on really low vans, or a Caravelle or similar which has a thicker door card which can rub when you open the sliding door.

I’m a Velare dealer, so I can offer you further advice and a competitive quote if you would like, just let me know and I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chris.
Awesome, thanks for the detailed reply, appreciated! so do the rear 10" stick out further or do they look the same on the side profile but go further into the arch, and look wider from the back? sorry just wondering how the look is. Cheers
Daniel

read through the 'show your 20's' thread on this forum, it will give you a good idea of how they look.

Hi Daniel.

Thanks,

Chris.
Hi Chris, would you be able to give me a quote for those wheels if you can supply them, Cheers Daniel

Back