Should I be this excited….

kevtuft

T6 Pro
at the age of 63!!!
After much research on this forum I’ve decided to get some new wheels and tyres.
Decided on a staggered set of Velare VLR12.
8j 245/45/20 103Y XL Front
10j 275/40/20 106Y XL. Rear
Hopefully fitting today or tomorrow.
Looking forward to being able to hear the wireless when I take the Bridgestone AT’s off
T32 4Motion so had to keep the rolling radius the same.

I will translate for the younger generation. When he says "wireless" he means the radio in the van, not that he has the ability to hear the internet ;)
I heard someone referring to a 'wireless radio' the other day. Had to chuckle. I should have been sharp enough to ask them if that meant if has no aerial.

I can’t wait until my 270/40/20’s wear out on the front so I can swap to 245/45/20. Never been in a position of wishing for tyre wear out before! These Uniroyal rain sports I have on seem indestructible :rolleyes:

at the age of 63!!!
After much research on this forum I’ve decided to get some new wheels and tyres.

The thing is with vans is you can get away with modifying them at any age without looking like a t**t.

I've got a 10 year old 535D for knocking about in. Much as I'd like to do a few things to that, I won't. I haven't even put my number plate on it.

Back