VCDS users

Sussex based Pauly happy to do basic scans

Any idea how to get unlimited VINs? From what I can see 10 is the limit that I can purchase

Here also one in Belgium. Not sure how it works with the max amount of registered vehicles (have the enthousiast version, I believe it's 3) though, but happy to help out. ;)

Pauly have Hex-Net unlimited vins Exmouth when home and Kingussie in the highlands when at work it’s always with me.

Nog meer leden met VCDS die medeleden kunnen helpen, laat het ons nu weten

ik heb ook intussen VCDS scan zal ik mailen naar ...?

translates to:

I also have a VCDS scan I will email to

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve got 10 vin limit. Still experimenting and looking to go unlimited.

I'm a 'new' VCDS user, still working out how to get my full scan - will send when I've finished digesting the manual, cleared my airbag fault and told my van it has a towbar!

Advisable to do a full scan before you start changing codes as a back up.

Anymore members with VCDS able to help out fellow members please let us now
You can add me to the list, (Shrewsbury Shropshire area). I have unlimited VIN’s so willing to help anyone as much as I can :thumbsup:

Add me to the list. Limited to 10 VINS though. Will send scan.

I have genuine vcds Hex Can so not limited by vins but I believe there’s a lack of functionality after 2015 on some vehicles.
Not bought a T6 yet but you are welcome to a scan of my Octavia if you just want to prove my cable is genuine.

If you’re after some help @Dave78 just put a post up in this forum with your location and hopefully someone local will see it

Back