Vanshades In A Kombi

Turniphead

hi
My new van finally arrived this week after about 4 months wait and i cant see how the vanshades that i bought can fit over the Kombi side windows, has anyone managed this? Do you have to remove the plastic trim on the window or something as there just doesn’t seem to be any room unless they stick out about an inch, which will clearly look rubbish and let a load of light in! Am i just being stupid??
Thanks in advance for any help!

Have you spoken to Vanshades about this? Seem to remember reading something a while ago that this was an issue so may be worth a call for advice.

Enjoy your new van :)

You need to pop off the top rail trim on your sliding window.

Once it's removed the Window Pod will fit snuggly.

You need to pop off the top rail trim on your sliding window.

Once it's removed the Window Pod will fit snuggly.
Do you have any pics of them fitted to sliding Kombi windows. I like the idea of window shades but the ones I've seen at the shows last year didn't seem to fit well over sliders.

Do you have any pics of them fitted to sliding Kombi windows. I like the idea of window shades but the ones I've seen at the shows last year didn't seem to fit well over sliders.
I’ll post some next week once they’re fitted

Thanks for all the help, I didn’t get any notifications so thought I had no replies. Anyway phoned vanshades this morning and they’re going to fit them for me next week, as stated in the replies you have to pop off something on the window, sounds way to much for my capability so will let them do it! Really hope it works as I think they look far better than curtains

Back