Vango Galli help...

If you’ve left the camera charger inside the awning dont worry, its not as bad as us rolling the Galli up with a broom inside it, which broke
My lad left his rucksack in there..would it go back into the bag... would it heck.

We’ve ended up slicing the bag down the zip, so we can get the rolled tent in (using couple of storm straps around the tent roll) then clipping the clips across, sort of works,,,
Question,,,, I wonder if anyone from Galli reads the forum for feedback purposes?
If so, how about a bag that fits!

We’ve ended up slicing the bag down the zip, so we can get the rolled tent in (using couple of storm straps around the tent roll) then clipping the clips across, sort of works,,,
Question,,,, I wonder if anyone from Galli reads the forum for feedback purposes?
If so, how about a bag that fits!

I have no issues getting the galli into the bag.. ensure you have the valves open and fold up with them ontop.. then roll one end to other, kneeing on as you roll.

It's now a normal bag with a zip all of the way across. Just got mine the III and it's a monster and 30kg!

Back