Exploria Ltd

Trade Member
Take a look at our fantastic Vango awning range and prices, these include:

KELA III Low £550 (incl. VAT) – Ideal for VW Transporters
CRUZ Low £700 (incl. VAT)
GALLI Low £850 (incl. VAT)

All the above are available with Footprint, bedroom and carpet.

Please have a look on our website Vango Awnings for camper vans

Available to purchase now, please call 01484 767179 for further details.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
**EXPLORIA CHRISTMAS OFFER**
For any awnings purchased by T6 forum members, we also include a ground sheet free of charge.

Discounted prices on Vango Awnings:

Galli Low £679 - Free P&P (rrp £850)
Cruz Low £550 - Free P&P (rrp £750)
Kela III Low £450 - Free P&P (rrp £550)

Accessories also available for all of the above incl. groundsheets, carpets & bedrooms.

Only available whilst stocks last - a great Christmas treat for your Transporter!

Please see link to our website for further details:
Vango Awnings for camper vans

Please give us a call to place orders 01484 767179

Exploria Ltd

Hello Graham hoping to get down to your stand tomorrow at the show by the afternoon as am really keen for your company to Carry out some works on my van and know that you are the main man so would like to have your experience and advice on knowing what to go for when placing an order. I know you may not even open this before i come down as know you have been busy working but if you do could you clarify with me please if you yourself will be attending all day.

Thanks Brad

Hi guys, if anyone has any damaged or stained California seats we have some spare covers in stock and available (examples shown in thread)

All covers are brand new including seat, back and head rests.

We also provide supply and fitting of third rail to suit single seat. See link for more information, Upgrades for VW California camper van

Large range of other VW seats and covers in stock, please contact for more info.

Cali seats.jpg

thumbnail_20190307_103051.jpg

vw-t5-california-g7-l.jpg

thumbnail_20190307_103657.jpg

thumbnail_20190307_103145.jpg

Hi, I see some of you guys have had your spare wheels stolen. If anybody needs a replacement we have a lot of brand new spare wheels with tyres (Hankook / Continental) available. We also have some brackets to hold the spare wheels.

These wheels are all 16" and will fit any model apart from T32.

Back