Vanfurniture.co.uk U-Shaped Bed System

Rapt0rUK

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Has anyone got any experience with the Vanfurniture.co.uk U-shaped bed system?

1592925494781.png

Looks like the ideal solution for our conversion so close to pulling the trigger on it, not much out there on them in terms of reviews though so wondering if anyone on here has got or seen one in action?

Thanks for sharing is that SWB or LWB? Also is that the standard width of the bench seats? Looks like the space between is quite tight.. I.e. if 2 people were sat opposite there might not be that much legroom or is it fine?
Mines lwb and he changed mine a bit.. Iv got the same length both sides.. The gap between the seats is 520mm

Mines lwb and he changed mine a bit.. Iv got the same length both sides.. The gap between the seats is 520mm
So it's the kitchen side you've had made longer I take it, so you've just lost a bit of the kitchen unit?

Take it the standard length on the door side overlaps the sliding door slightly, you haven't had that made longer?

You happy with the build quality etc, you'd recommend?

Yeah sliding door side is standard 180mm long which yes it does over come the step I don't mind it tho.. Yes I recommend it over project77 I had one issue with it the make up catch stop broken..

received_295012564875950.jpeg

Yeah sliding door side is standard 180mm long which yes it does over come the step I don't mind it tho.. Yes I recommend it over project77 I had one issue with it the make up catch stop broken..

View attachment 74901
That's good to know, project 77 was the other one I was looking at but they have a crazy lead time...think I prefer the look of this stuff though.

My mate has p77 and he wishes he waited for VF... P77 is made from chipboard apparently looks the part and you do get cushions with p77... VF you don't..

I have just been to Van Furniture this morning to look at the units. They are well made and look very good, Adrian the owner seems to know his stuff and was very helpful, the lead in time is not to bad at about 4/5 weeks.

Hey Baz,

How you getting on with sorting cushions for your Van Furniture kit? Ours is due for delivery this week or next but no direction from them yet on the cushion front yet as their upholsterer hasn't quite worked it out yet...

I was hoping they had worked all that out before selling them but seems not, they're still not sure on the best configuration to avoid gaps or having extra cushions to store...

Yours will be different again because of the equal length each side but wondering how you've approached it as looks like we might need to sort this ourselves rather than wait for VF to come up with an idea...

Hey Baz,

How you getting on with sorting cushions for your Van Furniture kit? Ours is due for delivery this week or next but no direction from them yet on the cushion front yet as their upholsterer hasn't quite worked it out yet...

I was hoping they had worked all that out before selling them but seems not, they're still not sure on the best configuration to avoid gaps or having extra cushions to store...

Yours will be different again because of the equal length each side but wondering how you've approached it as looks like we might need to sort this ourselves rather than wait for VF to come up with an idea...

IMG_20200624_090812.jpg

IMG_20200624_090116.jpg

I'm now trying to find someone to cover them.. Its a nightmare finding the right fabric..

Well that seems like a pretty damn good job!

Any pointers on how you approached it and the type/size of foam you went for? I think in hindsight i should have done the same as you and got them the same length on both sides, would have made things much easier... I'm inevitably going to be left with a break in one of the back rests and a cushion to store somewhere...

Back