VanShades side & tailgate Window Pods

I’ve got a full set of Vanshades fitted to mine. A splash guard with 1 1/2 blinds, tail & N/S. All self lined and fitted without any issues. Pete & Jack were very helpful with a few queries I had.
Note: I was unsure what to cover the windows with and it took over a year to decide. I chose Vanshades due to reading up, chatting to forum members experiences and looking @ their vans. Finally visiting Pete @ Vanshades. I’m very happy with my final installation.

What bugs me with social media is that positive experiences are rarely logged and highlighted. Maybe a few lines at best.
When it comes to a poor experience then there’s an almighty shit storm logged....

Fact: you do a million good things in a day and mess up once and that’s you f*cked!
Thank you for the kind words. I'm proud of the reputation of Vashades and whilst we do get things wrong from time to time, on balance we have a record of excellent customer service. Forums are all well and good but some of the comments are a little far fetched and infuenced by other factors.

View attachment 48966 View attachment 48967 9View attachment 48966 View attachment 48965 View attachment 48965
It’s a panel van converted to a mobile office/day van with Caravelle seats, table, plus additional tables, inverter, heater etc.
I’ve attached pics, but will take and post a pic tomorrow of the sliding door.
Love your van mate, I have a Kombi and am fitting a skyline roof soon. I want the rear to be a seating area if required but the problem is the rear seats don't slide back so if I swivel the front they will be too close... Is that a whole new floor you have in order to make those rear seats slide?

I have a t6 twin slider kombi and have van shades on both doors and tailgate
They are fantastic quality units and would recommend them to anyone
I’m converting a t6.1 for a friend and have just ordered some for that too . couldn’t be happier
Take your time to fit them and they are great
Can’t understand the negatives on here as they are much better than the impression given
If your looking to buy them try and get a look at someone else’s and decide yourself
Can’t praise them enough

Reactions: CAB
Thank you for your feedback. We’re super happy to hear that you love the product as much as we do. Many of the contrary comments on here are news to us.

Back