Valeter for campervans

Do people trust other folk with the cleaning etc of these sorts of vehicles?

I certainly wouldn't. The reality is that in order to do a properly good job, and suitably carefully, it takes a lot of time, which would make it prohibitively expensive

As a treat every now and then i take the van to Gloucester Detailing for an inside and out professional clean.
I couldn't recommend them more highly and I really believe that it's an investment to have the van occasionally professionally done.

IMG-20201009-WA0002.jpg

I love these caravan names, there must be bets on in the factory as to who can get the most outlandish name through to the decal machine.
And to think that the founder of Elddis came up with his surname in reverse as the company name! (True story!)

I certainly wouldn't. The reality is that in order to do a properly good job, and suitably carefully, it takes a lot of time, which would make it prohibitively expensive
It’s one of those jobs where I’d rather do it myself to know it was done well. Externally, I accept that others can do things to improve the look way better than I could.

I love these caravan names, there must be bets on in the factory as to who can get the most outlandish name through to the decal machine.
Yeah, your not kidding @DXX. In order to help fund the Panadonkia build, the Elddis .......FIRESTORM!!!!.....475, had to go.

20170815_101011.jpg

Reactions: DXX
Thanks for all of your replies on this - for some reason the email notifications stopped after the first few.

Appreciate the information!

Back