vag-com upgrades so far (what have you had done?)

T6 dork

Engineer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
i have these so far................

5mph auto locking / unlocks when key removed
BIG mph display
Stop/Start turned off
emergency brake lights flashing fast with hazzards on
cornering fog lights off
paddle shift steering wheel

When you turned off start stop, did you also reverse the operation of the amber light on the button?

buttons not lit now and its off is that what you mean Loz

Last edited:
Added big mph.
Did have rear heater and electric mirror heater on switch but changed that back. Fuel Refill amount.
Activated rain sensor to close window but not sure it actually works.
Emergency brake flash.
Needle sweep.
Which module was the stop start under? It is next on my list.

Its listed in several places, interested to know which one/s need to be altered and if the SS button is reversible as it is on other models

I'm looking to turn off my stop/start as well, anyone got a guide? Please
I tried to do this yesterday using the codes that work for Audi and my previous Touareg but no luck. The channel has a different value to start with and the security access code is different so it's still work in progress.

Did the security access code not reveal ?
I had one module that wouldnt reveal and after the last VCDS update it showed itself when i hovered the box

Did the security access code not reveal ?
I had one module that wouldnt reveal and after the last VCDS update it showed itself when i hovered the box
Not under 16.8 but updated to 17.? This morning so I'll try again tomorrow. But the channel might have changed as the initial value on the Touareg was 4 but the Cali was 30.

Are you going at it under adaptions ?
I assumed the coding would shut it down but an adaption to toggle the button illumination ?

It's an adaptation, on the Treg, you can reverse the start mode to be off at start or last used or off to start and reverse the lamp operation.
Channel 34 on module 09

Updated to 17.1 and also got it working on my MacBook Pro running windows 7 on vmware fusion. Now I can scan for hours rather than the 30 mins I got out of my old eeepc.

Security code is not offered and I tried some older ones I had but no luck.
So I spent my lunch just doing full module scans of the new modules that had no label files for them and sent them over to Ross Tech.
@T6 dork how did you disable your start stop?

all my mods are done by sharkperformance.co.uk
as i work there part time
ok, so is your start stop done by a timer module that simulates the pressing of the button then?

no idea.. it doesnt light up and it doesnt stop/start anymore..
im not very clever with stuff like that im an engineer..
wish i could tell you..

Done the rear fader vcds code change this morning. Had to let the van sleep before it took effect, but it looks way smarter on the screen than the normal front only balance slider. Oh the little things.:)

A nice tweek is turn the noisy front and rear parking sensors down ! Do my head in, dont need to scream at you ! just set silence to the radio and gentle beeps is fine, with eyes ,mirrors and a camera that enough information for my little brain cell, dont need loud beeps as well :confused::)

Added big mph.
Did have rear heater and electric mirror heater on switch but changed that back. Fuel Refill amount.
Activated rain sensor to close window but not sure it actually works.
Emergency brake flash.
Needle sweep.
Which module was the stop start under? It is next on my list.
Hi I'm brand new to all this is this procedure fairly simple eg buy the vcd thing and follow the instructions or is it better to take into garage I'm after a few things for mine like voice command, change the km to mph and a few things you have stated tia

Back