Upgrading the pollen filter / cabin filter

I can't help but notice that my T6.1 Shuttle is totally useless at filtering out outside pollution, smell and smoke compared to my wife's T6 California Ocean. Is there any reason for this and is there some way I can make my T6.1 shuttle better at filtering out outside crap?

I know when I’ve fitted cabin filters to other cars before, they do a cheap white one, and an activated carbon one. The carbon one is much better.

Hi, looking to change both the air and pollen filters, does anybody know the part numbers for each please?

Thanking you all in advance.

I know when I’ve fitted cabin filters to other cars before, they do a cheap white one, and an activated carbon one. The carbon one is much better.
Can second this. Called TPS for a cabin filter today, and they had two. I went for the pricier one, which I believe is activated carbon. (Roughly £20 versus just over £10.)

I managed to do this yesterday and fitted the carbon one. Apparently should be changed every 2 years. How to replace this is very straight forward and I did't need to remove the glove box or any upper trim as it suggested on previous posts. Remove the black lower trim, remove the 6mm screw at the end of the filter cover and depress the release catch and pull down. Take out the old filter noting the airflow arrows and replace with new and complete the process in reverse. You will need to make sure you get the tab that locates out of sight in the right place or the filter cover won't stay snug. Diagram taken from the other posts show these bits.1.JPEG2.JPEG3.JPEG4.jpg

Back