Upgrade help - switching T6 to T6.1 rear lights? (Halogen)

Parvus

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,

Looking to replace my 2018 T6 rear lights (halogen) with OEM T6.1 rear lights (halogen), does anyone know if it’s a straight swap (e.g. matching connectors, no coding etc…)?

I’m not looking for the LED conversion just a straight swap if possible.

Anyone have experience/knowledge? Tried searching but all focused on the LED upgrades.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi,

Looking to replace my 2018 T6 rear lights (halogen) with OEM T6.1 rear lights (halogen), does anyone know if it’s a straight swap (e.g. matching connectors, no coding etc…)?

Anyone have experience/knowledge? Tried searching but all focused on the LED upgrades.

Thanks,
Matt
If you decide to do it, I've got a pair of rears only 6 weeks old.

Hi,

I changed mine to t6.1 bought them from travelinlite they come with a pin tool and instructions which wires to change over really easy to do. I should still have the instructions if your just buying the lights let me know I’ll send an image over

Thanks both, appreciate the responses. @F2JON - can you share the instructions please, would be good to check the info

@plateman - Assuming they are for a tailgate model, how much are you looking for? Drop me a private message, thanks

Back