Tyres / Alloys. What's Best To Do...

czmate1999

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I have factory ordered my van and have the all weather tyres and, what are I think, 17 inch Devonports (whatever comes as standard on T32 4 motion). Is it best to change them right away and achieve maximum price for them? I would like to continue with all weather tyres (maybe the cross climates from Michelin). What's the best size to go up to that still ok'd by VW.

Would welcome suggestions / thoughts, many thanks!

Simply ask for your van to be delivered with the Michelins on..

I'm never happy with entrusting to second hand tyres, however shiny they are.

I have factory ordered my van and have the all weather tyres and, what are I think, 17 inch Devonports (whatever comes as standard on T32 4 motion). Is it best to change them right away and achieve maximum price for them? I would like to continue with all weather tyres (maybe the cross climates from Michelin). What's the best size to go up to that still ok'd by VW.

Would welcome suggestions / thoughts, many thanks!

Are you thinking of changing your wheels for a larger diameter? 18"?/19"?/20"?

Are you thinking of changing your wheels for a larger diameter? 18"?/19"?/20"?
Possibly up to 19s, whatever will be good but will allow me to have all weather tyres and will still be ok with VW - I thought i read somewhere that they do not recommend 20 inch tyres...

Possibly up to 19s, whatever will be good but will allow me to have all weather tyres and will still be ok with VW - I thought i read somewhere that they do not recommend 20 inch tyres...

VW now supply 20" Supermetel wheels at selected branches.

Back