Hoarder

VIP Member
Is it possible to buy a replacement tyre data label to show information for other tyre size options available for that vehicle?
When new, my 2018 T32 LWB Kombi was fitted with 'optional' Goodyear 215/60 R17C M&S tyres - the label shows only info for this tyre

old.jpg

I have now changed to a 235/55 R17C, which I believe was another 'factory' option and I'd like to get a data label that covers both sizes as shown below
new.jpg

My dealer will not sell me one, and says I cannot do this as it is classed as a vehicle specific data plate - is this correct?

Last edited:
Don’t surprise me you need to find the reg of a van with the sticker you need and quote that to dealer, a lot of parts departments are very much “ computer says no “

I had a new sticker fitted by VWCV approved body shop, so they are available.

Not sure how to get one though.

Don’t surprise me you need to find the reg of a van with the sticker you need and quote that to dealer, a lot of parts departments are very much “ computer says no “
That sounds very much like my local parts department! In one way I can understand it, but it's not as if I'm trying to do anything dodgy (I don't think?!!).

Isn’t that a part number printed at the bottom? If so, you could vary that and see what other labels come up.

There are literally dozens of them
Ads is right, the part number is at the bottom of the pic/sticker
The 9 digit part number sequence is 7E0 010 then 000 or 769 or 810 and most have letter suffixes on the end for language

I think the only thing you can do is find the one you want on another van or google images and make a note of the number for ordering, etka gives no descriptors on variations

label.PNG

Thanks @Pauly & @Ads_Essex, looks like that is what I need to do.

Can anyone confirm the 'standard' wheel/tyre size options when ordering a 2018 LWB T32 Kombi Highline 150?:confused:

Just a suggestion, how about asking for, good square on images to be posted up of the various different Tyre Data Labels? Then try and print them off at the most appropriate size? The other sizes may assist others.

That's not a bad idea - if anyone else would like to contribute a picture of their tyre data label... get snapping...please, I'd be very grateful :thumbsup:.

Especially those with a LWB T32;)

I’m amazed at the amount of variation in the pressures across tyres and loading, it seems to vary from 36 to 62psi!

A better view of mine, I feel slightly disappointed with my options & info compared to some of the other pictures! Surely VW could have put the other T32 size options on the label?

2018 T32 LWB Highline Kombi
IMG_20201117_172555.jpg

Great stuff, keep 'em coming.

Back