Travellite Folding Mirror Module ????

paul600rr

T6 Pro
Hi who has fitted a travellite folding mirror module for the T6 my17 that don't fold on the key the question is as it works on the lock & unlock of van do the mirrors fold up when you drive off if you enable auto locking with Carista ????? Cheers Paul

I have the travalite module fitted to my MY17 and auto lock enabled with my VCDs , i have never had a problem. All works fine

Cool I've ordered the module was it easy enough to fit mate so do you hold remote like factory 18my to operate the mirrors I was just worried as I like the auto locking can see me driving off van locking and mirrors folding up all the time LOL

Yes i manage to fit it and i am hopeless with wiring TBH. You dont need to hold the key button down, they just fold or unfold after a second or two . You can also operate them on the switch any time as the worked before the module was fitted.

Yes i manage to fit it and i am hopeless with wiring TBH. You dont need to hold the key button down, they just fold or unfold after a second or two . You can also operate them on the switch any time as the worked before the module was fitted.

Did you just need to take the drivers door card off have you got auto lock enabled ??

Yes door card off for wires. I mounted the module in behind the lower fuse box area if i remember as you need a power feed from there, been a while :unsure:. Just follow the instructions or give them a call if you get stuck. Yes i have auto lock enabled.

Yes door card off for wires. I mounted the module in behind the lower fuse box area if i remember as you need a power feed from there, been a while :unsure:. Just follow the instructions or give them a call if you get stuck. Yes i have auto lock enabled.

Thanks

Back