Travelling rattles from items in the van

Alexryc

T6 Pro
Hey All

I’m sure this has been asked but I’ve searched and cannot locate it. I have a T6.1, picture attached - I love it!

Basically, I have knives and forks in the draw - and some other bits in the cupboards. I use the car as my daily vehicle too. (The beauty of the transporter)

When I’m driving now I’ve acquired quite a few things, all of the stuff is rattling around. What do people do in this case? I feel like there’s an obvious fix but I can’t think of one.

Thank you
Alex

IMG_0684.jpeg

Cutlery roll.

If you have access to a sewing machine get some cheap tea towels, fold over the bottom third and sew up in lines to form lots of small pockets, one for each item of cutlery.

Put cutlery in pockets, roll up and tie, no rattles.

Example from the net:
image7-1910413230.jpg

Our cutlery goes into a cotton tool roll that fits into one of the slots in a cutlery tray in the drawer above the fridge. In my case, it's one that I had lying around at home but it's this sort of thing:
There's loads to choose in different sizes from on Amazon or eBay and they're cheap as chips - just don't buy a plastic one as they all seem to start to break down eventually.

Reactions: CAB
Back