Tow bar electrics - replace aftermarket unit with OEM?

kirkm5238

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi got a t6 with a after market relay box fitted in the rear of the van I’ve seen genuine loom for sale dose any one know if it will be easy to install with out any instructions I would like to get rid of the after market box wired of the bk lights also I’ve got a strange fault code (trailer right signal ) so I don’t know if that’s causing that van has no trailer prep far as I know nothing under drivers seat thanks

7D4D01A5-3DC8-4A08-B548-017987D3CEEE.png

CC4FF6C0-D088-4D18-924E-44C0BFAC74BA.png

Should be fairly straight forward. Full wiring diagrams are available in the downloads section (You'll need VIP membership to view them) You'll also need VCDS or similar to code the module to your van.

Thanks deaky just don’t like that box that’s in always seams a bit bodged that way spoke to Dav Tec he said he could do the coding for me still don’t y I get that trailer right signal fault with no trailer plugged in and I should I only get that if had an original loom . Will the loom for trailer socket run under van and can anyone tell if that it’s all there from the pictures I posted thanks kirk

Back