Tomorrow I Ar Be Mostly.........

Deaky

Life’s too short to drink shite beer
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Painting my callipers. What have you got planned tomorrow?

Reactions: .50
What colour?
I did mine last week, debate long about the colour but decide on graphite to match the body colour, looks mint.

Work . . . =[

installing security systems

What colour?
I did mine last week, debate long about the colour but decide on graphite to match the body colour, looks mint.

Red :x3:

Work . . . =[

installing security systems

Stay safe @Dellmassive Been in this week but I’m trying to spread what work I have as long as I can. I’ve given myself tomorrow off and I’m having a beer tonight :confused:

Painting my callipers. What have you got planned tomorrow?
Wife’s gonna paints mine in the summer...are you painting in situ or stripping them down and are you using axle stands if so can you post some pics of the location .....and@Deaky how I did it...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

washed and waxed the Caravelle and Yeti today
tomorrow I am pressure washing and cleaning all the decking

I will mainly be trying to get the buttons in the power inlet to do what I want them to do, tried today but it did not work out! then I can start putting the van back together. I have added mid range speakers into the vanx centre console but need the radio back in to test before I can put door cards back on. So much to do but luckily I have so much time to do it!20200402_160512.jpg20200402_160450.jpg

Work, but business slow at the minute so will be in a lay-by somewhere watching YouTube and sleeping

Finishing up the loose ends before a weeks holiday where we won’t be going to wales or the camper fest or anywhere! Except the brewery for essential supplies.:thumbsup:

Also the company I work for has been sold to another company so all my work emails and calendar will be deleted when I get back! :D

I shall be silent coating the front doors and R/H rear wheel arch then finishing sound proofing.
I did the left hand arch (outer) today.

Need new clips for my door cards though...

Work. Only one in the office though, so effectively isolating.
Then a large G&T when I get home.

Pete

Back