Tomorrow I Ar Be Mostly.........

Owd betts. We used to ride our moto x bikes on a farm near there. Not been over that way for a while.

I've been doing a little bit of cycling too. For once, I'm top of the leader board so far this week.

upload_2020-4-3_16-15-41.png

I'm fast running out of jobs to do now and even looking around my own street to see if I can tidy up the grass boarders and trees that belong to the council.

In reality, today I will go out onto my front, blow out the newly panted garage floor, with my newly serviced and polished compressor on my newly refurbished airline, just so I can cover my van in what little dust is left on my driveway to give me a job for the next day. All whilst listening to Radio2 getting even more depressed at the daily news, on my newly cleaned Bose work speaker that now has a rewired charger lead, all whilst chuntering under my breath about my elderly neighbours that are still out every single day, several times a day as if life was totally normal:mad:

Yesterday I even found myself trying to make funny words with the 'Transporter Highline TDI' letters I found in my toolbox draw, whist cleaning my tools. I couldn't find a swear word that was possible, even when you add the BMW letters I also found.

Your well banged in bro !

I should be getting all my stuff to spray my callipers this week
I plan to take them off completely and spray them red and lacquer them.
Going to clamp the brake hose is this a bad move or not. Will I get away without bleeding them? don't want any problems after refitting them

I should be getting all my stuff to spray my callipers this week
I plan to take them off completely and spray them red and lacquer them.
Going to clamp the brake hose is this a bad move or not. Will I get away without bleeding them? don't want any problems after refitting them

you’ll need to bleed them - no big deal with an assistant pedal pusher!

Any disconnection will require a bleed no matter how careful. Nowt wrong with flushing new fluid through though.

Ok, will bleed and put new fluid in thank you for the advice any bleeding tool needed or just get someone to push while I open nipple?

Tomorrow I will be mostly, regrouting the downstairs shower, then trying out some volunteering for the government covid good Sam scheme, then hopping in our new hot tub :cool:

Ok, will bleed and put new fluid in thank you for the advice any bleeding tool needed or just get someone to push while I open nipple?

There are various tools available but if you have an assistant then just a length of clear tube and a jar/bottle will be enough. Just keep an eye on the reservoir level!

Still working. Prototype of an alternative face mask developed and submitted for testing using available materials amongst other things.
Van is still as dirty as it was 6 weeks ago.
Hopefully get to it soon but not the number 1 priority. Stay safe, stay indoors or at least stay away from others.

Still working. Prototype of an alternative face mask developed and submitted for testing using available materials amongst other things.
Van is still as dirty as it was 6 weeks ago.
Hopefully get to it soon but not the number 1 priority. Stay safe, stay indoors or at least stay away from others.
Like:thumbsup: You could be on to a winner ..USA now refusing to share 3M masks ( but not allowed to get political) sad world :(

it will be my company who will take the kudos but I am ok with that. Hopefully it will be a win for those that need them and that is the right thing.
Time to bring manufacturing back to the UK.

Back