Tomorrow I Ar Be Mostly.........

I'm fast running out of jobs to do now and even looking around my own street to see if I can tidy up the grass boarders and trees that belong to the council.

In reality, today I will go out onto my front, blow out the newly panted garage floor, with my newly serviced and polished compressor on my newly refurbished airline, just so I can cover my van in what little dust is left on my driveway to give me a job for the next day. All whilst listening to Radio2 getting even more depressed at the daily news, on my newly cleaned Bose work speaker that now has a rewired charger lead, all whilst chuntering under my breath about my elderly neighbours that are still out every single day, several times a day as if life was totally normal:mad:

Yesterday I even found myself trying to make funny words with the 'Transporter Highline TDI' letters I found in my toolbox draw, whist cleaning my tools. I couldn't find a swear word that was possible, even when you add the BMW letters I also found.

Yesterday I even found myself trying to make funny words with the 'Transporter Highline TDI' letters I found in my toolbox draw, whist cleaning my tools. I couldn't find a swear word that was possible, even when you add the BMW letters I also found.

You're not being creative enough!

Working.... I'll be working - which is good because it keeps a roof over my head and the T6 on the road but it's so hard coming to work when there are so many jobs to do on the van and around the house, plus knowing everyone else is at home!.....

Most importantly though stay safe!

I'll be painting my calipers sometime next week as long as the weather plays ball, but today I'm working, ensuring the wheels keep turning on our trucks.

Normal work today. I learned from the radio today that I am a "central support" worker.

All as usual for me.

Working in my office at home, not seeing anyone, which is good as I don't really like other people most of the time. Then riding my bike in the spare time that the phone not ringing as much has freed up.

I'm fast running out of jobs to do now and even looking around my own street to see if I can tidy up the grass boarders and trees that belong to the council.

In reality, today I will go out onto my front, blow out the newly panted garage floor, with my newly serviced and polished compressor on my newly refurbished airline, just so I can cover my van in what little dust is left on my driveway to give me a job for the next day. All whilst listening to Radio2 getting even more depressed at the daily news, on my newly cleaned Bose work speaker that now has a rewired charger lead, all whilst chuntering under my breath about my elderly neighbours that are still out every single day, several times a day as if life was totally normal:mad:

"Big TIts" is there :thumbsup:

Finishing off a kitchen fit and refurb on a renter. On my own.

20200402_191506_resized.jpg 20200402_191508_resized.jpg

Then I think I'll bleed the brakes on the van with VCDS as I think there's some air in the modulator, as I can't get the pedal as hard as I think it should be.

"Tightlines" for the anglers?
"Transit" for better handling and headlight lovers?
"Hater" and why not?
"Top This" ... gauntlet thrown down!

Back