Toilet chemicals?? Noobie camper

sipep

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all.

We have purchased a Fiamma Bi-pot 30,Low Level Campervan Loo.

What chemicals do I need? Also I just need some general advice, do I want liquid or tablets??
1000020737.png

The tablets are a lot easier I find. I have a chemical liquid for the flush and I have a liquid tablet for the waste section

Use Biological washing liquid, much better smelling, no stains and a lot cheaper. Must be biological as that is what breaks down the nasties. Also leaves the container cleaner.

Tried cheap alternatives. For portaloo use the good old concentrated pink and blue... Bit pricey but don't need much. It's like going from quadruple strength dilute back to standard!

For caravan we use the following stuff... Gloves prob advisable but does the trick.

Slightly off topic...but I have a question... how’s does it work, using the toilet in a small van? , if there are more than one of you? I’ve seen those outside loo tents people sometimes use, but I’m guessing most just ‘sit’ in the van and do their business..
Does the other half just swivel the seat look at their phone, or do they leave the van while things are in motion?

Slightly off topic...but I have a question... how’s does it work, using the toilet in a small van? , if there are more than one of you? I’ve seen those outside loo tents people sometimes use, but I’m guessing most just ‘sit’ in the van and do their business..
Does the other half just swivel the seat look at their phone, or do they leave the van while things are in motion?
If you've been married 35+ years, you just continue your conversation as if nothing untoward is happening... allegedly!! :whistle:

Back