T6 Pro
Set of original VW alloy wheels 17" with Maxis Bravo HP 235/55/R17 tyres
Tyres are excellent and a matching set of 4
Outer Centre Inner
8 8 8
8 8 8
8 8 7.5
8 8 7.5
Which as you can see are pretty near new, actually a year old and covered 6,000 miles. Presumably the 2 wheels on 7.5 indicates I should have a look at my front tracking.
So price is £300, other than lying in garden am in no rush to sell.
Postcode NR9 5AT, 1/2 mile north of the A47, Gt Yarmouth to King's Lynn Rd.

Alloy Wheels 4.jpg

Alloy wheels 3.jpg

Alloy Wheels 2.jpg

AS of today this advert has had 309 members looking, and have moved on, so maybe price to high.
So reducing to £200, tyres alone are worth that.

Look like a bargain to me. If I hadn’t bought a cheap set of oem 16” alloys/wheels recently I’d have snapped these up, especially at this price!
If not sold by the end of summer I’ll head to Suffolk anyway

If you don’t mind them taking up space and waiting, I wouldn’t drop the price of these any further! I reckon those wheels would look great sprayed black!

Great idea JOG, powder coated, a whole new colour scheme, for my Reflex Silver Van. I have a sky blue floor, could extend the colour concept. Thanks for the advice.

Great idea JOG, powder coated, a whole new colour scheme, for my Reflex Silver Van. I have a sky blue floor, could extend the colour concept. Thanks for the advice.
Powder coated would be even better. It would definitely give you a new look on your van. (Better still, you can do them "as and when" it takes your fancy as you're in no rush!!!)

Sorry,
Wouldn't have a 'scooby do'. Suggest your local tyre fitter may know better.

Hi Jog, Any idea how much powder coating a set would be. Or anyone else has gone through this route, any photos, am thinking powder blue on a Reflex Silver Body.

Hi Jog, Any idea how much powder coating a set would be. Or anyone else has gone through this route, any photos, am thinking powder blue on a Reflex Silver Body.
Thanks for the shout @Bav - I had missed this post.

Quotes I’ve been getting locally (Andover, Hampshire) are £75 per wheel which I find a bit high. That’s more like “refurb” price and my wheels have no damage.

Reactions: Bav
I was quoted £75 a wheel at Tamar wheels 6 months ago. Decided I can’t really keep spending so I didn’t get them done.

Hi, Do you know if these would work in a transporter highline 204 LWB 4motion? What is the rating on the tyres?
Thanks.

Imagine so, can't see any reason why not, came off a 2015 LWB T30 Rated R. Thanks for looking

Back