Thule Motion XT Alpine

amo1968red

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Anyone got experience of fitting a Thule Motion XT Alpine on their van? I'm toying with the idea of getting one, cos they're nice and low...but they're bloody expensive.

I've got no issue as far as actually fitting one, as I've got roofbars and Thule cross bars on the van already, but I'd be interested to know if anyone has any pictures of one on their van. It's a big unit :D

Anyone got experience of fitting a Thule Motion XT Alpine on their van? I'm toying with the idea of getting one, cos they're nice and low...but they're bloody expensive.

I've got no issue as far as actually fitting one, as I've got roofbars and Thule cross bars on the van already, but I'd be interested to know if anyone has any pictures of one on their van. It's a big unit :D
@amo1968red I have a Thule Motion XT XL Blk that I bought from Halfords for my BMW X1 after having a little one and realising that the car was now useless with dogs and baby. Only used on a few trips away as the spec van I wanted didn’t take long to pop up after buying. I had Thule roof bars too and they were absolutely silent together. It fitted great on my X1 so you won’t have any issues fitting on the van, it holds loads of kit and it’s easy to take on and off but guess you would need steps for the van. I no longer need it so let me know if you’re interested in a second hand one

Back