Sold Full set of T6.1 Bentley stitched leatherette seat covers with VW logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeccaJDB

VIP Member
I love my new T6.1 Caravelle, but I wasn’t as keen on the seat covers. They’re fantastic quality and in perfect condition, but a bit too sporty for my taste! Black faux/vegan leatherette with pale grey panel, diamond quilting, foam padding and VW logo.

• Front captain’s driver and single passenger covers with headrest and armrest covers
  • Two second row passenger swivel seat covers with headrest and armrest covers
  • Third row three-seat bench cover with headrest covers.
They fit in two parts - seat and seat back. Velcro attachment, plus zips on the bench seat. The garage took them off for me and said they were extremely well-fitted.

Open to offers. I’m in West Yorkshire. I’ve asked the garage to send me photos they took of them in situ. Meanwhile, this is the back of the bench.

IMG_6331.jpeg

Will these fit a T6? And what price?
Hi there. I’m really not sure about the fit, I’m afraid. I hope someone else my step in with the answer. I’ll post the photos of them in situ as soon as the garage guy gets back from holidays. When I’ve looked on the various seat cover sites (Inka etc), they don’t seem to differentiate between T6 and 6.1. I don‘t know the manufacturer of mine, but they look identical to the Inka ones, except with a VW logo on all seats and a grey panel. They sell the two front seats and the rear bench for £295 each. I’m guessing the two passenger seats in row two would be similar, making just under £900. I’d be happy with £550 ono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back