Best leatherette seat covers?

T6.1kombi

Hi, looking to get leatherette seat covers for my t6.1 Kombi 1+1 front and 3seat bench. Want a great fit and quality any recommendations or ones to avoid? Cheers

Last edited:
So I am guessing this has been covered over and over but I cannot find a definite answer on best seat covers for my T6!
Is a retrim the answer??

Are inka any good?
The idea is to try and make the seats feel more car like but I don’t want the plastic tacky feel that some covers give!

What’s the overall view on this?

Cheers
Ant

So I am guessing this has been covered over and over but I cannot find a definite answer on best seat covers for my T6!
Is a retrim the answer??

Are inka any good?
The idea is to try and make the seats feel more car like but I don’t want the plastic tacky feel that some covers give!

Cheers
Ant
Seat Skinz. You can get them in Alcantara so they don't look plasticky. Mine are due in a couple of weeks. The plastics they use also look more like leather than some leathers do if that makes sense. I went to their showroom and looked at loads of their examples before I took the plunge. Hard to tell they are covers TBH. I am getting them to fit them for me too !

Is a retrim the answer??

Are inka any good?

Cheers
Ant
Do you mean a loose-fitting seat cover or a tight fitting seat skin?
Oh and welcome to the forum!

Tight fitting seat skin, I have town & country waterproof black covers in the work t5.1 but want something abit more nicer and to lift the seats, make it more car like in the kombi.

Tight fitting seat skin, I have town & country waterproof black covers in the work t5.1 but want something abit more nicer and to lift the seats, make it more car like in the kombi.
Try this thread:

Loose fitting and easy on and off Turtle Covers.

I don't think I have the temperament to fit tightfitting ones and would go retrim. I'd be chucked out tho...

Think a retrim is the best long term solution. Even some tight covers I see just look that bit taxi plasticky look!

Back