THQ DRL-LED headlights upgrade on a T6.1?

RickyG

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Anyone replaced to these?
Any issues if so?
Also rear light replacements (sequential indicators, LED- tailgate model) on the same van?
Any information appreciated.

I have these and am very impressed so far. Way better than the OEM. In terms of rear I replaced the standard lights with OEM LEDs Professional retrofits carried out the work. Professional VW Conversions – VW T5 and T6 Conversions, once stop for all of it. I also fitted the THQ smoked side indicators both these and the THQ headlights have sequential indicators, however the OEM rears are normal flash for indicating.
Did you have the brand new VW LED headlights fitted to a T6.1, with auto levelling system? If so, are they worth it?
Price quoted on their site is £2995 plus vat??
I'd seriously consider having them fitted if recommended.

Did you have the brand new VW LED headlights fitted to a T6.1, with auto levelling system? If so, are they worth it?
Price quoted on their site is £2995 plus vat??
I'd seriously consider having them fitted if recommended.
I originally had standard T6.1 lights (which are very poor) and so changed to the THQ lights which are much better. Neither were self levelling. Mine is a camper so don't think the weight changes enough to justify self leveling given the cost.

Just to ask another question, do the THQ headlights allow the levelling switch in the van to be used. Have they got the levelling motors in them?

Cheers

Back