Sold VW California Pop top screen Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Now selling my 3 month old Rainbow pop top screen as no longer needed. This is specifically for a VW California
As new condition, only used a few times
Save yourself the minimum 8 week wait

Looking for £200 inc postage within the UK

5E1ED33D-4988-4BD9-A96D-6AAE9B7EAFB5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Eli, I was wondering if this Rainbow pop top is still for sale ?
We've been thinking about getting one before but its a lot of money for an item that you may only use a few times a year. So we've always put it off - £200 is still a lot but better than the full new price. My wifes torn - she thinks its still too much for how much we'd use it - I'm thinking it might be worth getting it.

If its still available I have a few questions;

- It looks like its the darker grey colour they use - is that correct ?
- and you mention its for a VW California - which model was it measured from a T5, T6, T6.1 etc ? not sure if the sizes are different for each one.
- Does it have a Window slot in the main end - or just the side ones like it shows in the photo ?
- What are the 2 rectangular panels for ?
- is it easy to put on, or a bit of a phaff - does it take 2 people to put it on ?

If we did go ahead - how do we pay for it etc ?

Thanks

Kind Regards

Nick & Jill Bryce

We have one of these (not a Cali though) and use it quite a lot (not just to keep warm in deep winter). It really works to keep down condensation inside, cooler in summer and helps keep the outside dry so don’t have to worry about popping the roof to dry when you get home.

@Eli does yours have zips on the front? GLWTS!

We have one of these (not a Cali though) and use it quite a lot (not just to keep warm in deep winter). It really works to keep down condensation inside, cooler in summer and helps keep the outside dry so don’t have to worry about popping the roof to dry when you get home.

@Eli does yours have zips on the front? GLWTS!
No zips on mine, not sure if Rainbow Screens make them with zips

No zips on mine, not sure if Rainbow Screens make them with zips
Ok good, mine doesn’t either :). I didn’t see that option for the poptops, I know they do it for the screens though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back