Then And Now.

@T6180 looking good mate. Sutble changes are the key to Team White, IMO.
Think it needs a WOC splitter tho.. and maybe some dummy glass in rear.
Love the stance..banded look awesome on white.

Haha funny you say that...I've been looking at these this week

I agree, we've got the house on the market and have one eyed up. Need to save pennies for a little while so sadly I have a list of things on hold :(

No excuses.. buy a smaller house and you'll have spare pennies for the full offroad kit.. :whistle:

Love the wheels - where did you get those?

The after market ones!

Those wheels are Assassins GT'S 18" i put them on to start with because they are massively load rated but i wouldn't recommended them, the wheel is proud of the rim and is easily damaged :(. it's already been covered in other threads that the lacquer started peeling away after 13 months so not overly impressed but at least i'm narrowed my decision down to 4 sets until i read something else on the forum !!

I just realised it's been almost 1 year to the day that I started this whole T6 project. I dread to think how much money I've spent on my van getting it to how she looks today. There's been a lot of lessons learnt, and a lot of education added in here.
Am I happy with the finished look? Kind of yes. I have another itch i've been contemplating for some time with how mine looks, but it will mean a drastic change, and a lot of what I've spent and added will become redundant, but this is an itch I need to not scratch, or I will either be bankrupt, or divorced. (not sure which is worse:confused:)

Anyway, anyone else got any pictures from their start to finished T6's?

Here's mine.

From this humble start:

View attachment 29701

To this:

View attachment 29702

And finally to this as she sits today:

View attachment 29703

Favourite modification, by far my wheels. Best money I spent on the bus and I get asked about them pretty much on a daily basis.

Really like this and love those banded steel wheels and guessing looks even better in the flesh

20180909_161518-jpg.29738

:thumbsup: Beautiful, what size wheels are they?

Back