The VW Driveway Fleet...

I have a fondness for Mk4's. My first new car was a 99 GTI.

The V5 always was an unusual one. Parking sensors were a rare option. They came with a different shaped rear valance to accommodate them, as the standard one was more rounded. Although leather was an option, I don't think that the Recaros were. They are likely to have come from an early GTI or V6 4Mo. Having said that, yours being a late model may have had more options available as VW used up all the spare stock before the Mk5.

Its all pukka the Recaro's, I know someone who pulled the VW build history on it. I thought it was Canyon red but seems its Berry red. Not my first choice but beggars cant be choosers.

I got a kombi because of elderly parent needing taking places & then an Up! as they could no longer climb into the van.

Bloody love it, 90ps Tsi...

I looked out the window the other day & realised I'm now a VW fan person!

Currently have my 2017 t6 4 motion, my 2007 t5 4 motion (which will soon be up for sale) and a 2012 VW up! black edition. The rest are land rovers

My sons recent purchase 2002 Golf V5....

Nice car for under a grand !

Both filthy due to BT laying fibre channels in the path and not bothering to warn us. Mud everywhere on Friday before they packed up for the weekend spraying shit everywhere...!

20220305_144049.jpg

Last edited:
Hard not to feel just a little smug having this parked next to the T6 right now.
Very few of my cars have appreciated in value since I bought them but this seems to be one of them.
1649186637648.jpeg

The GTI grille badge on the white one should be sat one slat lower. ;)

Reactions: JOG
Back