The VW Driveway Fleet...

The other half has a Skoda Karoq, bloody awful thing. Our first and last Skoda, google Karoq kangarooing to see why.

The other half has a Skoda Karoq, bloody awful thing. Our first and last Skoda, google Karoq kangarooing to see why.

Is it a 1.5tsi by any chance? Lots of complaining on the Tiguan forum about kangarooing, I’m guessing it would be the same engine if it is.

Yes, its a 1.5TSI manual. Funnily enough its just gone in for it's long awaited second service today. I mentioned the Kangarooing again. The service lady said she'd never heard of that before, as did two sales staff behind her. I pointed out that they ( the dealership ) did the software update last year for it. They looked suitably embarrassed and buggered off.

Along with the Kargarooing, there have been too many random electrical/software faults, and the seats aren't very comfortable. Other than that,.....its just meh!

Current fleet. Corrado is for sale though as I want to concentrate on the 911. Its my 9th Corrado, best was a full on VR6 turbo. The Passat is 1.8T wagon I picked up for very little with 78k on the clock and completely original.

IMG_20200911_095953.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Current fleet. Corrado is for sale though as I want to concentrate on the 911. Its my 9th Corrado, best was a full on VR6 turbo. The Passat is 1.8T wagon I picked up for very little with 78k on the clock and completely original.

View attachment 86390
Id be interested in the passat if your thinking of selling?.

Lovely. It's said to be the pic of the Mk7/7.5 and many prefer it to the R. Good to see it's been de-stickered :thumbsup:

Have some used rubber mats and a boot liner for a later model Scirocco here, free to anyone who can use them.

Loving the VW pics, we’ve had a few over the years, all gone now:

Mk1 GTi Campaign
Mk1 Scirocco GTi
Mk2 Golf GTi x 2
1970 Dormobile bus
110 Tdi Passat
Two Passat estates
Mk7 Golf R
Scirocco R
T5 kombi

Good to see some other 911s too, we have a 997 GTS now, hopefully a keeper.

Back