The Day Finally arrived!

@Chilly

Your baby boy is beautiful.
If it helps, my gorgeous daughter was 4lb 12oz and six weeks early.
She's now a gorgeous 32 year old mum of two toddlers. Being premature has caused her no probs at all.
:thumbsup:

Nice bus BTW
:cool:

Last edited:
Congratulations @ChillySquirrel and best wishes to Mrs ChillySquirrel too :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:. You didn't say, but I hope that all is well with mother as well as your new son :whistle::cool::thumbsup:.
Thanks T6 Dave's Dad! They are both doing very well, he is in the NICU unit but is now in a cot and breathing unaided! We just need him to bang some timber on and we'll be all good! Again thanks for your kind words!! He'll be riding in the T6 ASAP!! :):thumbsup:

:whistle:
@Chilly

Your baby boy is beautiful.
If it helps, my gorgeous daughter was 4lb 12oz and six weeks early.
She's now a gorgeous 32 year old mum of two toddlers. Being premature has caused her no probs at all.
:thumbsup:

Nice bus BTW
:cool:
Cheers Oldrat!!
Your daughter was almost the same weight and gestation as our first Boy Teddy! He is 4 and a bit of a weapon, so the de ja vue factor has been surreal! Thanks for the kind words Grandad!! :whistle::thumbsup:

Congrats!

How much did those wheels set you back? I think the old ones look better than the new.

Hiya PukkaT6. I was lucky mate, I managed to buy them from fellow member @Sosarge on the forum for sale and wanted page! It's worth keeping an eye on there. Only if you've got the money sat about though, otherwise you're just teasing yourself!! :thumbsup:

Thats exactly what I was wanting to pay, trouble is I need to sell the Devonports to pay for them.

That's the problem mate eh? Nothing is straightforward! I've still got my devonports! I might save them as winter wheels. I'm just not sure that I'll swap them over when push comes to shove and they'll end up sat in the garage! :whistle:

Haha Cheers!!
(Looks over shoulder for signs of the wife) I've been genuinely excited over both, and baby Luca is beautiful, but my van makes me smile every time I walk up to it too!!! The future is looking expensive eh!!? :)
Haha! Priorities sorted!

Vans and kids are a perfect mix though.
Had one (well a camper) since our daughter was 18 months old and our son was three (now 6 and 8) and had many adventures since.

Enjoy!!

Back