Thankyou for the support

Absolut5

Senior ICE man
Trade Member
T6 Legend
I like to thank many on here who has supported us through these tough times

We shut down when the Government announced the lock down and not knowing when we could possibly re open

I love my work and I am a workaholic and find it hard to be away from it. However thanks to you guys you kept me busy working from my own workshop at home with mail order, anything from headunits, speakers, to full setups

I also hope I didn’t keep you waiting to long on the deliveries, as even now suppliers and couriers are struggerling to cope

Our shop/waiting area and reception remains shut until the 15th of June (fingers crossed) we reopened our workshop for non contact appointments only, this has proved to work well and everyone had been understanding

I’m always around on here, email or phone for any help you may need

Keep safe..

Jason

2FA8AA6B-8835-404E-9B17-A83AFD12DF34.jpeg

I like to thank many on here who has supported us through these tough times

We shut down when the Government announced the lock down and not knowing when we could possibly re open

I love my work and I am a workaholic and find it hard to be away from it. However thanks to you guys you kept me busy working from my own workshop at home with mail order, anything from headunits, speakers, to full setups

I also hope I didn’t keep you waiting to long on the deliveries, as even now suppliers and couriers are struggerling to cope

Our shop/waiting area and reception remains shut until the 15th of June (fingers crossed) we reopened our workshop for non contact appointments only, this has proved to work well and everyone had been understanding

I’m always around on here, email or phone for any help you may need

Keep safe..

Jason

View attachment 72207
Thankyou for the advice and service during this time - my husband (James) ordered from you last week and we are looking forward to it’s arrival

@Absolut5 .. great outfit .... and thanks for being on the end of the phone and helping with the Dynaudio speaker grills during Lockdown. Should be here this week so will be booking in for your full Signature System upgrade ASAP as discussed :thumbsup:

Back