Any support would be appreciated!

Steve@EDGEAutomotive

Trade Member
T6 Pro
Hey all,

First of all happy new year to you all!

Some of you may know me already but for those of you who don't, my names Steve and I own EDGE Automotive which is my upholstery business that's been going 14 years this year!

For a while (since early 2019) I've wanted to start a YouTube channel documenting the jobs I do, but we had unexpected events in our family life which stopped that. I've finally got around to making a start with the channel, this is my first video with the documenting/how to format that's been bouncing around in my head for the past couple of years and I would appreciate any support or feedback on the video, even suggestions on what you'd like to see.

If this isn't allowed then apologies in advance!

Cheers all.

My two boys are YouTube fanatics - I’ll ask them to review/critique!!! (You may be compared to Mr Beast!!)

Hey all,

First of all happy new year to you all!

Some of you may know me already but for those of you who don't, my names Steve and I own EDGE Automotive which is my upholstery business that's been going 14 years this year!

For a while (since early 2019) I've wanted to start a YouTube channel documenting the jobs I do, but we had unexpected events in our family life which stopped that. I've finally got around to making a start with the channel, this is my first video with the documenting/how to format that's been bouncing around in my head for the past couple of years and I would appreciate any support or feedback on the video, even suggestions on what you'd like to see.

If this isn't allowed then apologies in advance!

Cheers all.
Fantastic work.
I always appreciate watching a true craftsman at work.
They look amazing . Although I’m not daft on the Y front design.
Where are you based?
My pals talking about a full leather retrim but were up in Scotland

Fantastic work.
I always appreciate watching a true craftsman at work.
They look amazing . Although I’m not daft on the Y front design.
Where are you based?
My pals talking about a full leather retrim but were up in Scotland
Thanks alot! I do these seats quite regularly for a client I have who sells them on. The Y shape is a factory design on the performante seats which are more saught after I believe.

I am based in Rugby.

Great skills and excellent results! Not overly keen on the design tbh - though, as a Transporter driver, I guess I'm not the target audience for a Lambo design. ;)

Great skills and excellent results! Not overly keen on the design tbh - though, as a Transporter driver, I guess I'm not the target audience for a Lambo design. ;)

Thanks for the feedback.

So the Performante is a variant of the Huracan and they seem to be more sought after.

Reactions: Bav
Back