Textured highline bumpers

8o8

Hi I ripped the front bumper off my T6 a few weeks back and managed to repair it and refit, but fancy a change to have textured look highline front and rear bumpers (swamper style). its a candy white highline with colour coded bumpers. Any one have any recommendations where to source these bumpers?

Cheers

Bob

Hi I ripped the front bumper off my T6 a few weeks back and managed to repair it and refit, but fancy a change to have textured look highline front and rear bumpers (swamper style). its a candy white highline with colour coded bumpers. Any one have any recommendations where to source these bumpers?

Cheers

Bob
I dont think there is such as thing as a textured-look highline bumper - generally the term Highline refers to the bumpers being painted smooth and colour-coded. The Startline vans came with unpainted bumpers - this commercial-look is quite popular, which is what I guess you mean?

You could do what @Baz has done and spray them with this texture paint?

Or by Highline do you mean the bumper with the Sportline splitter/front spoiler?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8o8
Does any one know if a highline bumper is a straight swap for the startline bumper?
I know the grille is separate.

I'm wanting to do the same thing with the textured paint.
Also I can't fit a bumper with the sportline bumper I have

Bull-bar!
Sorry, early onset dementia no doubt

I've read that you can't fit a bullbar with a sportline bumper

I just want it higher too for offroad camping.
And a highline bumper allows me to have a badless grille.

Back