Swap Sportline front bumper for Highline bumper

lewis.a.smith1664

VIP Member
Hello all,

I’ve currently got a 2017 T6 in candy white. I have a sportline front bumper fitted in great condition currently. Im looking to swap this with a stock highline bumper in the same colour if possible. Based in Lancashire, cheers.

have a Sportline front bumper fitted. I’m looking to swap this with a stock highline bumper. ..
You’ll be able to just unscrew the Sportline splitter from the factory bumper, unless it’s been sprayed after being fitted.

But if you’re looking to sell a bumper with Sportline splitter / just the splitter, just stick an advert in the classified section. You’ll need to be VIP to do that, mind.

You’ll be able to just unscrew the Sportline splitter from the factory bumper, unless it’s been sprayed after being fitted.

But if you’re looking to sell a bumper with Sportline splitter / just the splitter, just stick an advert in the classified section. You’ll need to be VIP to do that, mind.
Awesome, thanks a lot for the advice. New to the forum so much appreciated. I’ll have a look into the VIP membership for selling

Back