Terminal Connector Pins Please Help!

Jason Tapp

VIP Member
Guys what are the female connector pins called that go into this terminal block.

Have a picture of them, but can't find where to order them from on the internet.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 15.43.43.png Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 15.44.47.png

Last edited:
I actually only need one, but better to say a couple in case I ruin the first attempt.

I have found electrical connector catalogues online, but the description is not to precise.

jay

Wish that there were. That is the problem with all pins and housings, not just on the T6, I usually have to do detective work by using the part no. from the housing then checking against any seller's listing for it. Larger companies such as CPC/RS-Online/Mouser sometimes have the corresponding pins quoted at the bottom of the listing. Not infallible system though and can be very time consuming. Sometimes going through foreign listings in Eastern Europe/ Russia can yield results as those countries appear to be more geared up for repairing equipment unlike the UK. ( I have spent 2 days trying to find a particular housing with no result, I know that the Chinese make a copy but can't find it yet and it isn't available from the German manufacturer)

Sorry to jump on this thread but I'm after the same type of pin but I think its a smaller version. It connects to the bcm plug. Pin number 47 if that helps. Its for cruise control.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Back