Team Two-Tone

So finally collected the finished conversion yesterday, and really really pleased with it. Quality of work from Cambee is absolutely fantastic, as is customer service. Can’t recommend them enough.

Style and colour will not be to everyone’s taste, but we wanted retro style units and colours, so here you go everyone, full pics below.

Impressed with mpg. It’s a new van that went direct to them, so yesterday was the first time I’d actually seen it or driven it. It’s a 150 Highline manual with a full conversion, and delivered 43.9 mpg over 250 miles of mixed driving conditions. Very happy with that indeed.

Also impressed with the app connect. Worked a dream with my Samsung for satnav, music and phone. So def made the right choice not to bother with the upgraded head unit. Now just need to get used to all the other features on the van. First trip in a weeks time, happy days indeed ahead!!!

@Rustic - here you go mate. Hope yours turns out just the way you want as well

View attachment 121234

View attachment 121235

View attachment 121236

View attachment 121237

View attachment 121238

View attachment 121239

View attachment 121240
That is stunning. Very nearly went for that colour ourselves. Does well

Reactions: Ozi
Haha. Yep, it divides opinion alright and we knew it would.

But we love it and its a long term hold for us, so didnt need to concern ourselves with resale appeal.

If nothing else it will prompt some discussion on camp sites!

Yeah you don’t need to give an f what others think - it’s yours and for you to enjoy!
It’ll sell on for sure, people like quirky things like that. Mines a bespoke interior too with a colourful Lino floor. We love it

enjoy!

Superb job on the van looks awesome I’m picking my conversion up today after a 6 month wait
photos to follow later on team deep pearl black if it ever stops raining

So finally collected the finished conversion yesterday, and really really pleased with it. Quality of work from Cambee is absolutely fantastic, as is customer service. Can’t recommend them enough.

Style and colour will not be to everyone’s taste, but we wanted retro style units and colours, so here you go everyone, full pics below.

Impressed with mpg. It’s a new van that went direct to them, so yesterday was the first time I’d actually seen it or driven it. It’s a 150 Highline manual with a full conversion, and delivered 43.9 mpg over 250 miles of mixed driving conditions. Very happy with that indeed.

Also impressed with the app connect. Worked a dream with my Samsung for satnav, music and phone. So def made the right choice not to bother with the upgraded head unit. Now just need to get used to all the other features on the van. First trip in a weeks time, happy days indeed ahead!!!

@Rustic - here you go mate. Hope yours turns out just the way you want as well

View attachment 121234

View attachment 121235

View attachment 121236

View attachment 121237

View attachment 121238

View attachment 121239

View attachment 121240
Looks fab - enjoy!

Very impressed by your wrap - I’m thinking of copying it. How’s it lasting? Still happy with it? Would you have done anything differently?

simon
Sorry for jumping on but I got a wrap done by Venom Wraps in Horsham if you’re in these parts. Been six months and no issues.

Fancy a two-tone wrap on my Cherry Red Cali, but would like something different from the usual white top half. Doesn't seem to be much around though - maybe there's a reason for that.

Good Morning all,

New to the forum so I thought I'd share some pictures of my new T6. They are mostly ones taken by the seller as I've not had a chance to get out to a nice location to take some of my own.
It's a 17 plate T6. 150 T30 LWB. New camper conversion inside.

The only change I've made so far is to put some pressed metal plates on and had a Wesfalia detachable towbar fitted.

First changes I'd like to make over the next year of so
Change to 18" steels
Paint the front grills gloss black
Fit rear barn door spoilers (blue colour coded)
headlight rear LED lights upgrade

Cheers
Matt

IMG_3228.JPG

IMG_28288-large.jpg

IMG_28294-large.jpg

IMG_28297-large.jpg

IMG_28299-large.jpg

IMG_28300-large.jpg

IMG_28305-large.jpg

IMG_28321-large.jpg

PXL_20210626_142037524.jpg

Good Morning all,

New to the forum so I thought I'd share some pictures of my new T6. They are mostly ones taken by the seller as I've not had a chance to get out to a nice location to take some of my own.

The only change I've made so far is to put some pressed metal plates on and had a Wesfalia detachable towbar fitted.

Change to 18" steels

Cheers
Matt

View attachment 122672

View attachment 122673

View attachment 122674

View attachment 122675

View attachment 122676

View attachment 122677

View attachment 122678

View attachment 122679

View attachment 122680
Love that blue

Good Morning all,

Change to 18" steels

Cheers
Matt

View attachment 122672

View attachment 122673

View attachment 122674

View attachment 122675

View attachment 122676

View attachment 122677

View attachment 122678

View attachment 122679

View attachment 122680
Very nice! I even like the sticker on the back. Although I disagree with it…;)

Good Morning all,

Change to 18" steels

Cheers
Matt

View attachment 122672

View attachment 122673

View attachment 122674

View attachment 122675

View attachment 122676

View attachment 122677

View attachment 122678

View attachment 122679

View attachment 122680