Team Two-Tone

Down at our gaff in France and had a drive round the local area for a looksie and found a nice L’Etang (pond) about a mile away.

Stopped for a looksie and couldn’t help but take a pic when I looked over from the lake, looked good in the trees by the Pétanque bases :cool:

920D8B4A-FBE4-4A9A-9481-E473B8162A6F.jpeg

8F173181-07F7-4645-A4A7-A223FD0962BD.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, mines a California, Indium grey over Black. I’ve had mine nearly a year. View attachment 33975 This is ‘Brian’ ....
Absolutely cracking. Saw one at Bala last weekend. Likes it so much I’m seriously thinking of spending more money either respraying of the top of mine or getting it wrapped as it’s already pearl black.

Absolutely cracking. Saw one at Bala last weekend. Likes it so much I’m seriously thinking of spending more money either respraying of the top of mine or getting it wrapped as it’s already pearl black.
I have to agree it did look very nice the one at Bala

Loving the colour combos in this thread.

View attachment 36571 View attachment 36572 rHi all, wanted to share my 2 tone with you. I have lots planned, including making it look less like a taxi! Any ideas? Also, I want the odd night away, what's the best solution for a Caravelle?

Saw a factory caravelle in silver over black about 18 months ago and came away wondering what I/grey over black would look like! I have a thing for grey over black vans particularly if the have a red stripe...

Hi icedchilli, nice looking van, is that light grey over white? difficult to tell from the photo

Wow, there are some spectacular colour schemes here. Our conversion should start in a few weeks but in the meantime I’ll be doing the 800km trek to Sydney to see the T6 again in ten days. Bamboo green and white by the way - factory.

Bodens did the conversion, it was a little more customized than they usually do with 120cm rib bed in extra long mode and a flush kitchen without the fridge kicking out. Really pleased with what they did.

Stupid question about two tone retrofit. I have a Reflex Silver and quite like the idea of Acapulco Blue lower half.
What happens about the door shuts? Do they stay silver?

Back