Team Starlight Blue

sorry i meant the other guy, didnt see your message until after i had posted, but thanks good to know. I'll stick with the starlight!
Steve, I had the same concerns but in the end went with the Starlight. It's awesome (not that the other blues are not) and goes almost pearlescent purple in the sunlight. I actually hoped that VW might do it in the Porsche Miami blue as I think that would suit the van quite nicely and would certainly be different!

2017-Porsche-911-Miami-Blue-10.jpg

IMG_0965.JPG
My colleagues old and new vans. Getting my on Friday, fingers crossed.....anyway, thought team starlight blue would like this picture :)

IMG_0139.JPG We seem to be a small but perfectly formed team, in the Starlight Blue corner.

Kombi finally back from the Stealers, trip to Customvanz, for spoilers and lowering and they put on the new shoes for me. A few other mods in the pipeline, plus a pile of bits in my office to tinker with over the coming weeks.

View attachment 4782 We seem to be a small but perfectly formed team, in the Starlight Blue corner.

Kombi finally back from the Stealers, trip to Customvanz, for spoilers and lowering and they put on the new shoes for me. A few other mods in the pipeline, plus a pile of bits in my office to tinker with over the coming weeks.

What did that set you back? I'm a month in and thinking of possible upgrades

What did that set you back? I'm a month in and thinking of possible upgrades

More than I originally planned to spend :oops: Not helped by the fact that I'm not VAT registered. All their prices are on their website, just keep an eye on where VAT is excluded.

If I had the time to do it myself, or the patience to wait to get a slot at Vanstyle then it would have been less, but unfortunately I don't and I couldn't wait!

I've got mine booked in at Custom Vanz in a week or so, getting it lowered, thinking of the Race line setup with the 50mm eibach springs. trouble is when you get there, there are lots of great bits that you want.

I've got mine booked in at Custom Vanz in a week or so, getting it lowered, thinking of the Race line setup with the 50mm eibach springs. trouble is when you get there, there are lots of great bits that you want.
Mine's on the Raceline with 50mm drop, its transformed the van. I'm now enjoying roundabouts again.

I had the 50mm springs on my T5 which was good but this time with the Bilstein's should be even better. Cant wait to get them fitted. Did you go pro 50mm springs?

View attachment 4782 We seem to be a small but perfectly formed team, in the Starlight Blue corner.

Which front spoiler is that? Maxton v1?

Back