Team Reflex Silver

Been a while since i've posted, Think the last time was just after i got the van Feb last year. Lots done to it since then, a list that i cant remember entirely. This pic was taken a month or so back, but over the weekend and by the end of tomorrow it will have had :

Solow coilovers
HR Anti Rollbars
Upgraded R-Steering wheel
340mm Break Kit

Will post another pic once Its all on and I've been away in it this weekend

newer.jpg

292563130_763457875091158_7427596679832441803_n.jpg

Been a while since i've posted, Think the last time was just after i got the van Feb last year. Lots done to it since then, a list that i cant remember entirely. This pic was taken a month or so back, but over the weekend and by the end of tomorrow it will have had :

Solow coilovers
HR Anti Rollbars
340mm Break Kit

View attachment 164672

View attachment 164673
What head unit is that? Makes a massive difference to the dash

What head unit is that? Makes a massive difference to the dash

Thats the Kenwood dmx 9720 xds, Had front and rear parking cameras and dash cam all links into it, it can take another 2 cameras too in your wing mirrors for all round viewing but I didnt see the point as I only use the cams when butting up to a wall or post.
But the head unit is awesome, I've got a firestick plugged in all the time so you throw it on HDMI and the wife goes shopping and im watching tv in the front lol

The pics below was before i had it adjusted, It now sits closer to the dash like in the steering wheel pic, i've also added the lower dash trim from van-x since these pics too

Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 17-20-00 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 17-19-50 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.png

After 3 sets of steels I’ve bitten the bullet and gone for a big change to these staggered 20” Rotiform DTM’s!

View attachment 146100

View attachment 146101

View attachment 146102

What Suspension are you running and at what drop front and back please ? Just had solows fitted but with my lower splitter Im not sure i dare go as low as that looking at your bumper without a splitter lol.
Also what tyre sizes are you running ?

Reactions: DWS
Thats the Kenwood dmx 9720 xds, Had front and rear parking cameras and dash cam all links into it, it can take another 2 cameras too in your wing mirrors for all round viewing but I didnt see the point as I only use the cams when butting up to a wall or post.
But the head unit is awesome, I've got a firestick plugged in all the time so you throw it on HDMI and the wife goes shopping and im watching tv in the front lol

The pics below was before i had it adjusted, It now sits closer to the dash like in the steering wheel pic, i've also added the lower dash trim from van-x since these pics too

View attachment 164684

View attachment 164685
Looks really good mate well impressive bit of kit.

Solow's , Rollbars and T32 break kit all now on :) Happy is an understatement. Although getting judder on turning left so the drive shaft has shat its self. So managed to find a shorter drive shaft to solve it hopefully. If not ill have to drop it more or raise it a bit

Screenshot 2022-07-14 at 14-24-45 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.png

What Suspension are you running and at what drop front and back please ? Just had solows fitted but with my lower splitter Im not sure i dare go as low as that looking at your bumper without a splitter lol.
Also what tyre sizes are you running ?
Hi, this is max height SoLows on 20” Rotiform DTR

Solow coilovers
HR Anti Rollbars
340mm Break Kit

View attachment 164672

View attachment 164673
What lights are those on the front?, need to upgrade..... Standard light are terrible.

View attachment 164684

View attachment 164685
Do you plug the fire stick into the usb on the dash to do that?

Cheers

Back