Team Pure Grey

The plan is to turn it into a campervan; that kind of "sensible" mod might not be what you're referring to though :)
The conversion to a camper, is the greatest modification of all:thumbsup: My last T6 looked like it came from Avis. Then got a T6.1 and joining the forum, I’m close to a cover van for VWT Magazine now!!

I agree. I wrapped mine in matt black, but am struggling to find a pure grey vinyl, to re-do mine
K75415 GLOSS OMINIOUS GREY, can't remember if the salesperson said this is a close match to pure grey. On my phone it looks the same but on MacBook a shade off.

Hello folks, just ordered my 6.1 in Pure Grey Kombi, it’s due April hopefully. First VW van after a lifetime of patience and slight obsession. Many decisions to be made between now and April, great source of friendly information and advice on here it seems

Hello folks, just ordered my 6.1 in Pure Grey Kombi, it’s due April hopefully. First VW van after a lifetime of patience and slight obsession. Many decisions to be made between now and April, great source of friendly information and advice on here it seems
Welcome bud. You've made the best decision from the start...Pure Grey.
Don't forget the photos when it arrives.

Welcome bud. You've made the best decision from the start...Pure Grey.
Don't forget the photos when it arrives.
Thanks! Yes, its been great to see all the various photo build threads so I’ll certainly be sharing mine.. tbh, it was a difficult decision between pure and ascot grey.. am I allowed to say that in this thread

Back