Team Mojave Beige

Hi all just joined the Team Mojave and wonderd what colour interiors you gone for?
Thanks all
Here's ours
We had something completely different in mind but took the advice of our experienced converters and they were so right. We love the interior colour scheme and it really compliments the exterior colour.
I'm still amazed at how few Mojave vans are out there - we think it's one of the best colours available - understated eleganceMojave Beige Interior.JPG

Here it is. Our new-to-us shiny beige T6. Getting a poptop slotted in (going for black as I reckon more black works well) and the suspension's going up a smidge to make it less crashy. It's got Caravelle sliding seats and we're planning on getting one of those parcel shelf things with a mattress to fold over the flat seats. First thing we're doing after a couple of rehearsals is driving it to Spain.

Screenshot_20220707-213331_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg

Looks class @Aggers. Is that a meaty looking roof tent you have? Surprised also how few people attach awning to roof rails.... That's what I'm planning as well. How do you find it?
It’s been out on 3 trips now. The roof box tent is ridiculously expensive, but substantial and (if the sales blurb is right) designed to remain on the roof all year round. Fixing the F45s to the front runner roof rack was a minor challenge with the roof box in place. Chris @thevancave is a patient man who must be able to dislocate fingers and wrists to reach some of the bolts. The whole lot comes off in one go by removing the 8 oem roof bolts and lifting with a forklift (or the like). No additional holes in the vans bodywork at all.

Roof box is excellent, fits me and my lad perfectly, he’s now 6 foot and still growing. It was out in two days rain last weekend on Dartmoor. Stayed dry and comfortable.

The F45S was not extended this time as we had the drive away up instead. Again solid rain but we were able to leave the sliding door open all night and no rain dropped into the van. I will have to find a way of fixing a bit of rubber behind the frame and the roof for winter just to be on the safe side.

it’s a heavy duty set up, but the vans a t32 4motion so it can cope. I love the fact within 45 mins the whole lot comes off, my original roof rails are back on, my ply guys units come out the back, my kombi seats are out and it’s a work van again.

6C48D4B8-7F2C-4D0E-A285-1DA6A1437365.jpeg
Thrilled to be joining Team Mojave Beige with our Caravelle “Sabine”.
We collected it last weekend and have already spent a long weekend camping in it with our 1.5 year old in North Wales. We bought a SIM for the RnR bed for us and the Stitches + Steel front bunk for the little one and were very comfortable, despite the heat! Already loving the van life :cool:

Back