Team Mojave Beige

Hi guys,

I’ve posted else where and I have been directed to the Mojave Beige Club.

I’ve very recently started to ‘do up’ the Mrs daily with a few tweaks. I don’t want to go crazy, but I’d like to add some wheels to the ‘Velle’.

As you will probably be able to see from the photo I’ve added gloss black mirror caps, grille, splitter and side bars as well as removed the chrome strips at the side and rear of the van.

I am thinking of going gloss black wheels. But have been debating 19’s or 20’s. The Mrs isn’t too keen on me lowering the van and is worried about scuffing the wheels, so it’s probably going to be 19’s with some chunkier tyres.

Do any of you guys have any inspiration to help? And if so what size tyres have you used to fill in the gap?

Thanks,

IMG_5574.jpeg

Hi guys,

I’ve very recently started to ‘do up’ the Mrs daily with a few tweaks. I don’t want to go crazy, but I’d like to add some wheels to the ‘Velle’.

As you will probably be able to see from the photo I’ve added gloss black mirror caps, grille, splitter and side bars as well as removed the chrome strips at the side and rear of the van.

I am thinking of going gloss black wheels. But have been debating 19’s or 20’s. The Mrs isn’t too keen on me lowering the van and is worried about scuffing the wheels, so it’s probably going to be 19’s with some chunkier tyres.

Do any of you guys have any inspiration to help? And if so what size tyres have you used to fill in the gap?

Thanks,

View attachment 219361

IMG_20220927_144231.jpg

Hi guys,

Thanks,

View attachment 219361
Don’t go too low, I’ve rubbed through the rear hvac coolant pipes

Hi guys,

Thanks,

View attachment 219361
@BBThornham I will shortly be selling my 19" Wolfrace Dortmund with barely used Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres (t32 rated) if any good for you? They are matt black though, not gloss....
20231114_123053.jpg

Hi I'm trying to decide whether to colour match our pop top (mojave beige) or just get a black polished one and match it to alloys, spoiler, awning rail. Does anyone have photos of their van with black top or ones with a colour matched one to help us to decide? Thank you

Back