Team Mojave Beige

I'm getting a pop top roof fitted in the coming months and I'm still contemplating whether i want to have it sprayed the same colour as the body or go for a contrasting colour such as black or grey.

Would be great to see some pictures of everyone's Mojave Beige vans with pop tops who have one fitted to help me decide!

Bought a base van for conversion a couple of weeks ago. It looked pretty boring and was having second thoughts about the colour. Spent the last two weeks pimping our ride - 19" alloys, Eibach Comfort Lowering Springs, Rear Spoiler, Front Splitter, Trapezoid Side Bars and Chrome Grille Trims. Pretty chuffed with it now and love the colour. All ready now for full camper conversion in January next year.View attachment 91055View attachment 91055View attachment 91056View attachment 91057View attachment 91058

View attachment 91062

View attachment 91063
Looks great, always thought black wheels look best in that colour but those wheels look bang on! What are they? And where are the splitter, side bars and tailgate spoiler from?

Looks great, always thought black wheels look best in that colour but those wheels look bang on! What are they? And where are the splitter, side bars and tailgate spoiler from?
Hi Mate! Wheels are DRC's, splitter from Vanstyle, rear spoiler from Van-Tech, side bars from Direct 4x4.

20200605_190852.jpgHi Everyone,

This is my T6 which I've had for a year or so. Absolutely love it, it's a work horse but I try keep it immaculate.

I'm in desperate need for a roof rack and a pipe tube rack (I'm a plumber) but I've been swerving the thought of getting one as I haven't wanted to ruin the look but practicality has over taken the looks side now.

Anybody have any ideas of a smart looking rack set up?

I'm thinking to get black cross bars and put a pipe tube rack on each side as far out as possible to give it a balanced look.

Thank you!

You could mount a square tube rack in the edge of a roof rack so that it looks like an awning?

Im a mojave fan but first time posting here! Had mine since new. Dont see many. Slowly kind of converting it but mainly a workhorse. I just ordered vanshades in smoke with iron grey but wondering if lavender or pebble might match the body wokr better. Anyone got vanshades and any pics?

F1D452CD-B4D3-4F0D-AE47-3AED60CB666E_1_105_c.jpegF615169D-F929-4CE4-9740-8E232A43DE82_1_105_c.jpeg

D6AD609C-1756-4222-A4F2-CCB3E6511B5E_1_105_c.jpeg

Evening all, joined a few months ago while waiting for our van to arrive, picked it up from Lookers Glasgow today, can’t speak highly enough of Chris Wallace in there .
Chuffed to bits with it, looks better than I could have hoped for, right at the beginning I’d been thinking about Ascot Grey, but changed to Mojave pretty quickly once realised that it‘s basically the same as Tungsten Silver, a colour I’ve always admired on VW cars.
Thanks also to Matt at T5 Upgrades for advice and supply of Black Rhino York’s with 225/65x17 K02’s, and Eibach 35mm lift kit, these were all fitted by Lookers prior to collection, have wheel arch protectors from Transporter HQ still to go on.
Highline 150 Manual 4Motion with diff lock, tow bar, 80 litre tank, updated starter battery, second battery, and a few other bits and pieces!
Picture taken as I was about to drive it for the first time, wheel centre caps still to be fitted.
Looking forward to getting to know the van properly and plenty of happy miles.

B80C4201-F99F-4A23-A4DD-177E21A9E384.jpeg

Congratulations, your van looks wonderful, and I think the wheel arch protectors will finish it off superbly.
Mojave with black contrasting really works for me;
If you fancy you can always get your door mirrors fully coded in a piano gloss black as well.
Do you know what the updated starter battery is all about?
Enjoy, and please keep us informed of your thought regarding the suspension uplift.

I love my Mojave Van, depending on the light the shade can look quite different.

Back