Team Leighton Vans.

Looks fantastic...You must be well chuffed. Really liking the blue accents at the front. Are there any blue accents elsewhere on the outside - rear tailgate perhaps? What are those gloss black window surrounds? Were they done by LV and are they an expensive add on? thanks
Thanks very much, delighted with it, but had new abt side skirts and rear bumper skirts added to it now, those gloss black surrounds are only heko wind deflectors and are about £27 off eBay, just clip into the window Chanel, 5 min job to fit :thumbsup:

Thanks very much, delighted with it, but had new abt side skirts and rear bumper skirts added to it now, those gloss black surrounds are only heko wind deflectors and are about £27 off eBay, just clip into the window Chanel, 5 min job to fit :thumbsup:
Sounds great! Any shots of the new kit please? How much were the new editions and where did you get them from? Is your front end ABT then? Are You planning on adding anything else? It looked finished in the photos

Would you recommend a 102 Pendle remap on 2k mile 19 plate? Disregarding the warranty issue, should this waiting for the engine be well run in before doing this?

Would you recommend a 102 Pendle remap on 2k mile 19 plate? Disregarding the warranty issue, should this waiting for the engine be well run in before doing this?

Hi Yes
Go for it we have had no problems whats so ever with these maps, Regarding warranty, it's a grey area but its never coursed us a problem and we have don 1000s

Hope this helps

Front end looks nice. Is any of that kit yours by any chance? If so, what parts exactly? Do you know the ground clearance of the splitter/bumper if the vehicle is lowered around 40-50mm? Thank you.

Hi Buddy

at the lowest point with 40mm lowering springs 18cm

Hope that helps

Not been around for a few months but nice to see your on the site, good reputation and only down the road from me. I'm Rotherham:thumbsup:

Hi Buddy

at the lowest point with 40mm lowering springs 18cm

Hope that helps
Thank you. Do you only offer a full front end kit or do you also offer a front splitter on it's own? What are the costs please? Feel free to message if you prefer...

Thank you. Do you only offer a full front end kit or do you also offer a front splitter on it's own? What are the costs please? Feel free to message if you prefer...

Hi
The front end is a 2 part splitter
It's comes with Chin and bottom splitter which will only work with the chin.

Cost supply only £995+vat & fitted from £1395+vat

Let's see your vans guys
Hopefully this thread will helps customers of Leighton vans to chat and potential customers to ask any questions to help with their purchase or rental

View attachment 70825

Mmmm.... I'm currently waiting on my t6.1 Caravelle being built but I've got my eye on the Leighton splitter, gloss black grilles, painted 'knob'

Do you have any pics of a Fortana red with black wheels? I was originally thinking of matt bronze but quite like the idea of having red and black all over.

Sounds great! Any shots of the new kit please? How much were the new editions and where did you get them from? Is your front end ABT then? Are You planning on adding anything else? It looked finished in the photos
B96644CA-DD5F-44E2-A59B-6BD8B44A6494.jpegB44E6C0F-9039-4A6D-B77C-D4380204B6CE.jpeg58A33F11-1728-41D3-983F-68E85AED2B6B.jpeg5F2B4BB3-D46A-4638-9E6C-FBBC9970136A.jpeg
Well....and I say very hesitantly....I think she is finished....... very happy with her looks, latest ABT side skirts fitted along with the rear skirt, however went for the “older version” due to simply personal preference.

I followed a stunning bronze 6.1 Kombi around Poole earlier today. 20 plate, ABT rear splitter, quad exhausts, same black 20's as the refer van above. Leighton Vans plates. Looked awesome. :cool:

View attachment 73850View attachment 73851View attachment 73852View attachment 73853
Well....and I say very hesitantly....I think she is finished....... very happy with her looks, latest ABT side skirts fitted along with the rear skirt, however went for the “older version” due to simply personal preference.
I’m having full skirting kit and pipes fitted beginning of September and looking at your pics I have definitely made the correct decision. You can never say your finished, there is always something that catches your eye :sneaky:

Ok so i was just looking at the DSG T6.1 110kw 340Nm here in NZ, dealer is wanting 2000 quid to up engine to 146Kw 450Nm. told me there are upgrade parts in the engine and its not just a remap.
i am just thinking if you remap one and then you have an engine/gearbox problem they will say warranty void! are these re-maps VW approved?

Very minor question, all the Leighton spec kombis I have seen have two round LED touch control lights above the second row seats turned on by a switch on the passenger side pillar below the USB ports installed there. Should these lights turn on when a door is opened? Mine don't. I'm assuming that the wiring for the original rear roof light had been used for these new lights. My front interior lights work when any door is opened so I find it quite odd that the rear light is removed but the new ones don't come on when the doors open. Is that just the way that they are or am I missing something?

Another happy customer here with LV. Since owning the 18 plate T32 Highline, I've driven the 1hr 30mins on three occasions, on purpose just to have them carry out additional works. The latest was two weeks ago to have then fit the Bilstein Komforts. I've not had chance to do a serious road test with the Komforts yet as working away. Can not recommend these guys enough.

Another happy customer here with LV. Since owning the 18 plate T32 Highline, I've driven the 1hr 30mins on three occasions, on purpose just to have them carry out additional works. The latest was two weeks ago to have then fit the Bilstein Komforts. I've not had chance to do a serious road test with the Komforts yet as working away. Can not recommend these guys enough.

Thanks for the feedback David! Be sure to let me know how you get on with them!

Very minor question, all the Leighton spec kombis I have seen have two round LED touch control lights above the second row seats turned on by a switch on the passenger side pillar below the USB ports installed there. Should these lights turn on when a door is opened? Mine don't. I'm assuming that the wiring for the original rear roof light had been used for these new lights. My front interior lights work when any door is opened so I find it quite odd that the rear light is removed but the new ones don't come on when the doors open. Is that just the way that they are or am I missing something?

Mine are exactly the same as you describe. That’s just how they do it.

Mine don't either.

Back