Team Leighton Vans.

Hi @LeightonVans how much is the Pendle remap currently for a 102 Euro 6 and do you have a rolling road ? Also do wheels and tyres have an effect on results ie if I get it mapped running 20’s and later switch to 18’s/19’s would the map still be as effective ?

Hi @LeightonVans how much is the Pendle remap currently for a 102 Euro 6 and do you have a rolling road ? Also do wheels and tyres have an effect on results ie if I get it mapped running 20’s and later switch to 18’s/19’s would the map still be as effective?

Hi Buddy
We are really pleased to be able to offer Pendle Maps at the moment for £245+vat
We don't have a rolling road at LVHQ we couldn't see the point in the massive expenditures. The size of your tyres does not effect the map at all.

Hope that helps

Hi @LeightonVans how much is the Pendle remap currently for a 102 Euro 6 and do you have a rolling road ? Also do wheels and tyres have an effect on results ie if I get it mapped running 20’s and later switch to 18’s/19’s would the map still be as effective ?

Hi buddy, the initial map is developed on a rolling road by pendle performance. We only have a few slots left for the £245+VAT offer!

Well, I’m definitely part of this team...
have to say firstly i travel 1 hour 40 to get to this place, and have done so on 3 separate occasions, this is due to the people who own and work there, Michael the owner is so down to earth and is always happy to chat.
I've mainly dealt with Adam regarding, the alloys, roof spoiler, front spoiler, side bars, leather interior, steering wheel and now the new ABT side skirts, but on every telephone call or email he has always been able to sort things out.
i can not recommend this company enough and am delighted with the service I’ve received :thumbsup: 95A60414-0EFE-4063-BBB6-BA0AAD0836AC.jpegBEED9862-0945-4755-917C-C48A6E0DC239.jpeg6319AFEF-67B6-461A-AED9-22C11A562486.jpegDC9DEFEE-5A9D-4919-B452-D7478362DAC2.jpeg59127C3D-9178-4930-8D7A-427210995161.jpegAF8513A3-1EEA-41A3-AC64-D54EE924C3F9.jpeg

Just leave it pal
Wondered how long it would take to come back to me
All the best

Andy

Sorry Andy but we have various staff on furlough we are not at full speed I'm sure you can understand the situation

Keep safe buddy

You too
Thanks

Second time I have been advised incorrectly though

Regards

Last edited:
Let's see your vans guys
Hopefully this thread will helps customers of Leighton vans to chat and potential customers to ask any questions to help with their purchase or rental

View attachment 70825
Front end looks nice. Is any of that kit yours by any chance? If so, what parts exactly? Do you know the ground clearance of the splitter/bumper if the vehicle is lowered around 40-50mm? Thank you.

From this........View attachment 71111

to this.....with a little bit of Leighton magic.....
View attachment 71112
Looks fantastic...You must be well chuffed. Really liking the blue accents at the front. Are there any blue accents elsewhere on the outside - rear tailgate perhaps? What are those gloss black window surrounds? Were they done by LV and are they an expensive add on? thanks

Back