Team Indium Grey

Hi DavRob,
Yes mate they are and your right the tyres are a lower profile than I thought, so much so I damaged 1 wheel the first day
I picked up the van.:(

Had my T6 for a few months now - still things to do inside, but I'm pretty happy with the outside (for now!) Still not entirely sure about the Sportline chin....sometimes it looks a bit like a pet-lip.

What wheels are they Hickey? and what size?
They look like the same as my new Savini BM13 wheels.
wheels.jpg

I'm actually hoping there's a little more difference than just around the wheel nuts, because I bloody paid double what the Riviera set cost, and had to wait whist they were imported from the states. So i'm a little gutted that i've just seen yours and realised I could of had the same look for half the cost, and annoyingly with the same supplier.

I'm actually hoping there's a little more difference than just around the wheel nuts, because I bloody paid double what the Riviera set cost, and had to wait whist they were imported from the states. So i'm a little gutted that i've just seen yours and realised I could of had the same look for half the cost, and annoyingly with the same supplier.

That is a bit of a bummer mate i got these 2nd hand off a chap on here for a bit of a bargin best not say how much lol, finish is a tad poor on them been off and back on a few times and tge paints scratched round the wheel nuts.

Spoke to my supplier about this and it's a very common question, to which he put my mind at ease that the choice was a correct one.

Well mine have been on a good 6 months covered 5k with a full camper conversion load in and alls good

Back