Team Indium Grey

Good evening been a member for a short while whilst transforming our van in to a Camper done a fair bit myself and a long way to go but the forum has been a great place for advice and ideas I thank you all.
Still got to sort wheels and suspension out next. IMG_20190405_171553.jpg IMG_20190519_162511~2.jpg

They have your name all over them, finishing touch, cherry on the cake, hey presto, ta da.... and all that good stuff :thumbsup:

They have your name all over them, finishing touch, cherry on the cake, hey presto, ta da.... and all that good stuff :thumbsup:

I wasn't going to get involved in all this wheel business ! I wanted to keep it simple !

But these have just changed my mind !
are the rotor alloys ?
Wonder if i can get them in 17"

I wasn't going to get involved in all this wheel business ! I wanted to keep it simple !

are the rotor alloys ?

I think they only come in 19 or 20" but 19s on 45 profiles will still be comfortable and look really nice on yours.

are the rotor alloys ?
They only seem to be advertised in 18” or 20”.
I was considering them for my silver van but don’t think they’ll look as good as they do on a grey van.

I think they only come in 19 or 20" but 19s on 45 profiles will still be comfortable and look really nice on yours.

Shit !
Now I've done it !
Bloody Forum !
Should have just gone to work !
I just had to look didn't I

Right O, I'll find one of you wheel guys to educate me at a meet somewhere or Camper Jam.
I've
steered clear so far about wheels and tires but now looks like I need some education and advice before i jump in

be nice to put them on with my T32 springs and H&R kit

I'll refrain from asking lay person questions at the moment
But i better have some me thinks

Back