Team Indium Grey

I'm sure she will be everything you expect her to be. Get to bed early then tomorrow will come quicker (well it works on the kids on Christmas eve).

Good job m8:thumbsup:, can tell you have patience and are used to the tools then m8. :thumbsup:

Ha, maybe... a few little corners that im not 100% happy with but thats mainly down to trying to get the none bending material in.. :mad:

But thinknit works just fine for now...:whistle:

Nothing in my van has the ablity to slide mate.. every single tool/item as a place with either a bracket or mounting point..

And a loads of dewalt boxes.

Pictures please, have loads of tstak stuff to accomodate myself and looking for inspiration and ideas to repeat (steal) for myself.

Pictures please, have loads of tstak stuff to accomodate myself and looking for inspiration and ideas to repeat (steal) for myself.

The tstak boxes work by stacking.. where as the tough system boxes have specially designed brackets allowing them to be stowed on frames.
Dewalt has recently try to open this market for themselves (mind is made by myself and bespoked designed for T5/6 shape) by bringing out the new DWST1‑75694 .
This product is fitting into the van to accomadate the tough boxes.

I have various tstak 'drawer' (DWST1-70705) boxes and have secured them by making some bespoke btackets. These brackets are fixed(removeable) to the floor but allows the tstaks to be removed via quick release pull pins.

Image is an example of tough system.
These boxes are also great for camping set up..switch the amount, change (different contents)boxes for different trips..etc and stll allows for standard bed to be used..

IMG_0664.jpg

With regards to the tstak boxes, I have seen some that have bought the tstak trolley - removed the wheels and fixed the basw to the van floor, then stacked up from these.

My work set up is as images, I borrowed the idea from another joiner but added a few changes to suit my requirements.

At present I am trying to go from awork set up to camper within a 30mins using the frame and dewalt brackets to build the kitchen off.. to be seen..:thumbsdown:

images (3).jpg images (2).jpg 43a5a9cb3e5f7850a0283e5f996248f2.jpg

Huge thanks to @DaveyB for "helping" (practically doing all the work) to get my front splitter fitted this morning. Weather was supposed to be chilli but clear, instead it was cold and wet! Dave, thanks for your expertise, very much appreciated, I owe you big time.
Not the best pic I know but I'm really happy with how the front looks now!!

IMG_5650.JPG

Huge thanks to @DaveyB for "helping" (practically doing all the work) to get my front splitter fitted this morning. Weather was supposed to be chilli but clear, instead it was cold and wet! Dave, thanks for your expertise, very much appreciated, I owe you big time.
Not the best pic I know but I'm really happy with how the front looks now!!

View attachment 4134
@ZipcodeUK welcome buddy, always happy to do whatever I can for a fellow T6er. Glad you're happy with it. Reckon I may spend tomorrow cleaning mine inside and out, before I get kicked out of team white for team filth. Give me a buzz tomorrow night if you're free and we'll do the side by side headlight test.

Hi, looks really good. Got a combi in same colour coming in march, what size wheels are they ? And how much has it been lowered?

Fitted with new shape sportline 18" wheels and the suspension has been dropped by 30mm using eibach (factory spec) springs.

Hi. Did you do the windows yourself. Have you left a gap in the sealant or drilled a hole in the panel. Cheers Dino.

Hey buddy.
No VanDoc supplied and fitted the oem windows.
No gaps or holes drilled.
The panel was throughtly clean, wides and low heat dried. Then solvent cleaned(unsure of brand or type).
The sealant/bond area was the masked out and sealant applied. Taped up and left to dry for hr or so..
No requiement to vent if the bonding is completed correctly and no moisture can enter..

more info on the 'dummy windows'! Im intrigued.

What would you like to know buddy?.
I didnt want full cut panel due to security and privacy etc, also no need then for blinds inside and insulation can still be used.
Personally I prefer the glass effect on a LWB, just think it looks better. And once the winter set up has change the overall look will hopefully improve to.

Back